1230 Charlotte RoadHinesburg, VT 05461MLS Number 4454429
- Price: $693,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 662 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.95% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 3448Square Feet
1910 Four Square Farmhouse recently renovated to include all new wiring, new heating system, new bathroom fixtures and floors, new standing seam roof and all new kitchen with stainless steel appliances and solid surface counters. Property includes historic late 1860's 10,000 sq. ft. post and beam barn with beautiful slate roof and a 4,060 sq. ft. hay loft. Also includes 3 additional out buildings, one of which could be a four bay garage. Taxes to be determined. Current tax bill is on 481.69 acres and several other buildings besides those offered in this listing. Additional upgrades since the property was listed include primary well improvements; the well casing has been extended above grade, the well has a new pump, all new pipe, and all new wiring and control box. Additional work includes the deactivation and draining of the roof-fed cistern located in the basement. Roof water is now directed away from the house and not into the basement. The future use of the cistern is still an option to a new owner, either as part of the house water supply or as additional basement storage space. Structural repairs have been made to the front porch and some exterior painting will begin as soon as spring weather allows. Disturbed soil around the well will be regraded and reseeded as weather allows.
Your Local Office
Debbi Burton and Company
875 Roosevelt Highway, Suite 210
Colchester VT, 05446
Ask A Question
- LM MST WGARDetached
- List Price$693,000
- p mod date time2015-10-03T20:57:00
- Total Baths5
- MLS Number4454429
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Farm - Horse/Animal
- DrivewayCrushed Stone, Gravel
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage2111
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsAgriculture, Bed and Breakfast, Farm - Dairy, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Woodland
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp,220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator Ready
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Oil, Wood
- Heat SystemAlternative Heat Stove, Electric, Gas Heater, Hot Air, Multi Zone, Stove - 2, Stove - Wood, Wall Furnace
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Mound, Private, Septic
- WaterCistern, Drilled Well, Dug Well, Private, Purifier/Soft
- Tax Yr2016
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Plot Plan, Septic Design, Survey
- FinancingCash Only
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetCharlotte Road
- Building Number1230
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictChittenden South
- Elementary SchoolHinesburg Community School
- Junior HighHinesburg Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- AreaRural, Near Public Transportatn
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions8' x 15'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13' x 17'4"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions14'2" x 17'5"
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13' x 13'3"
- Room 6 TypeUtility Room
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions9'4" x 13'3"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level3
- Room 7 Dimensions14' x 15'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions11'3" x 14'2"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10'2" x 13'3"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions10'2" x 9'7"
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions11' x 15'4"
- Room 13 TypeOther
- Room 13 Level2
- Room 13 Dimensions8'10" x 9'
- Room 14 TypeOther
- Room 14 Level2
- Room 14 Dimensions9' x 15'3"
- Room 15 TypeOther
- Room 15 Level1
- Room 15 Dimensions15'4" x 22'1"
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Fireplaces - 1, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1910
- Full Baths4
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Softwood, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - LP/Bottle, Owned
- Total Rooms14
- APX Unfin Below Grade1024
- BasementBulkhead, Concrete, Crawl Space, Daylight, Partial, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Property StyleFarmhouse, Multi-Level, w/Addition
- Building ConstructionPost and Beam, Wood Frame
- Square Feet3448
- RoofMetal, Shingle - Architectural, Slate, Standing Seam
- Exterior ColorWhite
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Fence - Full, Outbuilding, Porch, Porch - Covered, Porch - Enclosed, Shed, Window Screens, Windows - Storm
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Common Use Areas, Access Laundry No Steps, Access Parking, Zero-Step Entry Ramp
- Parking Spaces4
- AmenitiesCentral Vacuum, CO Detector, Dehumidifier, Smoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NameGeorge E. Bedard
- Agent NameBedard
- Date Listed10/03/2015
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos14
- View Count1
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.