382 Hewitt RoadBristol, VT 05443MLS Number 4625597
- Price: $497,400The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 134 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.95% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 4505Square Feet
Located just minutes from Historic Downtown Bristol, this Gothic Revival Cottage has had all major systems updated in recent years and has been operating as a successful boutique B&B since 2006. Not in the market for a business??? Then just enjoy this as a charming family home that will please you, your family and friends for years to come. The floor plan includes 4 total bedrooms, 2 full baths, 2- 3/4 and 1 half bath . There are two multi-room master suites, one on the first floor and one on the second that include a sitting room, changing room, bedroom and master bath. The other two bedrooms also have private baths, one being en-suite. The best part of this home is the amazing amount of natural light that penetrates every room. There are a number of deep bay windows that, in spite of the covered porches, allow the early Spring sun to flood the south-facing home from different compass points throughout the day. As summer progresses and the sun rises higher in the sky, the porch roofs serve as magical awnings, providing cool shade until fall. . . A masterful piece of home siting and architectural design that you no longer find in new construction. This home also has hardwood floors of five different varieties, making each and every room distinct from the other. The many nooks and crannies can be utilized as craft rooms, studies, offices and libraries and the stone walled Rathskeller in the basement makes the ultimate Man Cave. Don't forget the two large outbuildings!!
Ask A Question
- LM MST WGARDetached
- List Price$497,400
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths5
- MLS Number4625597
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Mountain View, Subdivision, View
- ZoningRC -1
- DrivewayCrushed Stone
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage451
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsBed and Breakfast, Development Potential, Residential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Oil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Stove - Gas
- SewerOn-Site Septic Exists, Private, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Exists
- Assessment #650500
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Right-Of-Way (ROW), Survey
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetHewitt Road
- Building Number382
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictAddison Northwest
- Elementary SchoolBristol Elementary School
- Junior HighMount Abraham Union Mid/High
- High SchoolMount Abraham UHSD 28
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions15' 2" x 22' 7"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13' 7" x 15'
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions14' 7" x 15' 4"
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions15' x 15' 3"
- Room 5 TypeOther
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13' 3" x 13' 5"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions13' 3" x 12' 9"
- Room 7 TypeStudio
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions8' 5" x 15'
- Room 8 TypeBonus Room
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions8' 7" x 10'
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions12' 20" x 14'
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions13' x 14' 10"
- Room 11 TypeLiving Room
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions10' 11" x 11' 2"
- Room 12 TypeBedroom
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions13' 6" x 14' 9"
- Room 13 TypeRec Room
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions13' x 27'
- Room 14 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions13' x 13'
- Interior FeaturesBar, Blinds, Ceiling Fan, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Security, Skylight, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Tub
- Year Built1852
- Full Baths2
- FloorsHardwood, Softwood, Tile
- 3/4 Baths2
- Water HeaterDomestic, Off Boiler, Tank
- Total Rooms12
- APX Unfin Below Grade966
- BasementBulkhead, Climate Controlled, Full, Partially Finished, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Half Bath1
- FoundationConcrete, Stone
- Property StyleHistoric Vintage
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet4505
- RoofMetal, Shingle - Asphalt, Slate
- Exterior ColorWhite
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Building, Garden Space, Gazebo, Natural Shade, Outbuilding, Porch, Porch - Covered, Storage
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom
- GarageStorage Above, Barn
- Parking Spaces5
- AmenitiesCentral Vacuum, CO Detector, Dehumidifier, Security System, Smoke Detector
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site, Unpaved
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent Namevon Trapp
- Date Listed04/05/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.