25 Ryan PlaceColchester, VT 05446MLS Number 4646862
- Price: $350,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 43 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.95% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2296Square Feet
Highly sought after 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home located in the lovely Crossfield Village neighborhood is ready for new owners who want to make this home their own. Priced to sell, this home has a newer roof, furnace and hot water heater and has been well maintained over the years. Basic cosmetic upgrades will make this home pop; the layout is perfect for a busy family, someone who works from home, or a buyer that needs to have space to spread out. The two car garage leads into a large mudroom, along with a half bath and laundry room. The eat-in kitchen has plenty of cabinet and counter space, along with built-in desk area, and breakfast bar. The family room is within eyesight of the kitchen, for easy entertaining and has a slider out onto the huge 44' x 12' deck! Fully fenced in backyard with trees for shade and lovely, open grass area for playing and gardening. The remainder of the first floor boasts a formal living room and dining room, along with a large foyer. Upstairs you will find three ample sized bedrooms and a full bathroom. The large master suite offers plenty of light filled space, a walk in closet and master bathroom with whirlpool tub, separate shower and double vanity. The basement has been divided into two rooms, and one room partially sheet rocked. You can easily finish this room into a large playroom or den. In the summer, enjoy the neighborhood in-ground pool. This home has a lot to offer and is ready for you to give it your own personal style....don't wait!!
Ask A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$350,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4646862
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Level, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Subdivision
- RoadsPaved, Private
- Road Frontage100
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Programmable Thermostat
- SewerLeach Field - Conventionl, Septic
- Fee IncludesOther, Recreation
- Assoc Fees$200
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Deed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- FinancingCash Only, Conventional, VA
- PossessionAt Closing, CUFSH
- Building Number25
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionVillage at Crossfield
- DistrictColchester School District
- Elementary SchoolPorters Point School
- Junior HighColchester Middle School
- High SchoolColchester High School
- AreaNear Paths, Neighborhood
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions14' x 13'5"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14 x 11'9"
- Room 3 TypeFamily Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions14' x 13"
- Room 4 TypeMudroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14' 4" x 7'
- Room 5 TypeDining Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13' 3" x 12' 7"
- Room 6 TypeLiving Room
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions19' 4" x 13' 1"
- Room 7 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions22' 3" x 13' 1"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions11' 3" x 10' 5"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions12' 8" x 10' 5"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions12' 7" x 11' 9"
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Family, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Security, Storage - Indoor, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Tub, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1994
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Owned, Tankless
- Total Rooms10
- APX Unfin Below Grade1148
- BasementConcrete Floor, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleColonial
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2296
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorGrey
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Full, Fence - Invisible Pet, Garden Space, Natural Shade, Porch - Covered, Shed, Window Screens
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet, Access Parking, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCentral Vacuum, CO Detector, Irrigation System, Satellite Dish, Security System, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site, Parking Spaces 4, Paved, RV Accessible
- Broker NameCornerstone Real Estate Company
- Agent NameArmata
- Date Listed07/12/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos32
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.